Now on its third year, the Awards intends to recognize college students and young professionals in three categories of CSR 3.0: (1) Citizenship, (2) Sustainability and (3) Social Responsibility. Interested nominees may do so by either submitting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, visiting the website and filling up the form: http://awards.bcyfoundation.org, or getting a volunteer or youth organization to endorse their nomination.
BCYF and Deloitte are working with the Management Association of the Philippines (MAP), and is in dialogue to get nominations from various volunteer groups, NGO’s and school organizations.
Its Objective: · To recognize graduating students and young professionals, ages 18-39 years old, who are good role models having done everyday volunteerism in Citizenship, Sustainability or Social Responsibility.
- Must be a bonafide graduating student of an institution
- He/ She does not have a major violation in his/ her record
- Must have a record of either volunteer experiences or organized events and activities that relates to Citizenship, Sustainability and Social Responsibility at a leadership level for at least 2 years.
- Must be a bonafide employee of an institution or, an entrepreneur / owner / founder of a registered Filipino organization (business, or non-profit)
- Must have a record of either volunteer experiences or organized events and activities that relates to Citizenship, Sustainability or Social Responsibility as a leader for at least (2) years.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of Employment (for employees); Papers citing proof of business ownership or incorporation (for entrepreneurs)
- At least 2 Recommendation Letters
- CSR Project Portfolio (Photos and Documents of Volunteer Experiences/ Organized Projects with evaluation or assessment report including financial statements submitted to the BIR and/or SEC.